This year, I don’t have one large gift that I’m really hoping to get for Christmas. Instead, I’m asking for a few things for my apartment (I’m in a serious nesting phase lately), a cookbook by the chef from one of my favorite restaurants in college, and some new perfume – along with a couple other odds and ends. Really, I’m just excited to get to spend time at home with my friends and family and celebrate the holidays together.
Do you have a holiday wish list?
1. Sephora, Chloe Eau de Parfum, $60
2. Barney’s Co-Op, Aesa Snake Ring, $175
3. LEIF, Glitter Salad Set, $35
4. Anthropologie, Mercury Vessel Collection, $148
5. Barnes & Noble, A New Turn in the South: Southern Flavors Reinvented for Your Kitchen by Hugh Acheson, $22.17
6. Chanel, Illusion D’Ombre in Mirifique, $36
7. 1001treasures on Etsy, Antique Botanical Print, $10
8. ZARA, Small Messenger Bag, $89.90
9. Shopbop, Charles Albert Agate Solid Cuff, $180